REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the necessary bezel(s) in order to gain access to the control head.
- Remove the screws that fasten the control head to the instrument panel.
- Pull the unit out and unplug the electrical and vacuum connectors. Disconnect the temperature control cable by pushing the flag in and pulling the end from its seat.
- Remove the control head from the instrument panel.
- The installation is the reverse of the removal proceed that fasten the control head to the instrument panel.