REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- If equipped, disable the air bag system by disconnecting the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument cluster from the instrument panel.
- Remove the circuit board retaining screws.
- Remove the lamp sockets, by twisting them out.
- Carefully remove the circuit board.
- Install the new circuit board in position and install the lamp sockets.
- If equipped, perform the Air Bag System Check procedures outlined in this section before connecting the negative battery cable.