REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the cluster bezel retaining screws and remove the cluster bezel.
- Remove the cluster mask/lens.
- Remove the temperature/oil pressure gauge attaching screws to cluster assembly and remove the temperature gauge.
- Position the replacement temperature/oil pressure gauge to cluster assembly and secure with the attaching screws.
- Install the cluster mask/lens, bezel and bezel retaining screws.
- Disable the air bag system by disconnecting the negative battery cable.
- Remove the warning indicator grille by prying up with a flat-bladed tool.
- Remove the 3 mounting screws from the warning indicator module assembly and disconnect the wire connector.
- On vehicles equipped with an automatic transaxle, remove the steering column lower cover.
- On vehicles equipped with an automatic transaxle, set the parking brake and shift gear selector into low.
- Remove the cluster assembly bezel mounting screws and remove the cluster bezel.
- Disengage the POD switch wire connectors.
- Remove the 4 screws attaching the gauge to the cluster and remove the temperature gauge.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Perform the Air Bg System Check procedures outlined in this section before connecting the negative battery cable.