REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
This procedure can be used for both the front and sliding doors.
- Remove the door trim panel and inner cover.
- Raise the window to the full up position.
- Disconnect all the locking clips from the remote linkage at the latch.
- Remove the retaining screws at the door edge and remove the latch assembly.
- Position the latch to the door frame and secure it with the retaining screws.
- Connect all of the remote linkage to the latch levers.
- Check the latch operation.
- Install the inner cover and door trim panel.