REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Lower the door glass until it is 3 in. (76mm) from the full down position.
- Unlock the door and remove the remote door latch control handle bezel by prying the front of the bezel out and rearward.
- Remove the arm rest mounting screw, and on models with electric controls, pry out the power window switch bezel.
- Remove the window crank handle on models with manual window regulators.
- Remove the two edge inserts that cover the mounting screws for the door pull strap, and remove the mounting screws and strap.
- Insert a wide flat tool between the panel and door frame and carefully twist the tool to release the retainer clips from the door.
- If the vehicle is equipped with power locks, slide the switch bezel through the trim panel.
- Disengage the courtesy lamp connector. Remove the door trim panel.
- Remove the inner plastic cover and service the components as required.
- Place sealer along the edges of the plastic liner and put the liner onto the door frame.
- Position the trim panel, slide the power lock bezel through the panel, connect the courtesy lamp.
- Position the panel clips over their mounting holes and push the panel against the door frame to lock the clips.
- Install the pull strap, arm rest, widow handle/power switch, remote latch control/bezel.