REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the front console, if equipped.
- Remove all of the seat assemblies from the vehicle.
- Remove the inboard seat belt buckle assemblies. Remove the door sill scuff plates.
- Remove the rear seat anchor bezels.
- Lift the carpeting and fold it toward the center of the vehicle, remove it through the sliding door.
- Lift the silencer pads from the floor and remove them from the vehicle.
- Install the silencer pads in position first, make sure they are positioned correctly.
- Place the carpeting in the vehicle through the sliding door. Unfold and position it.
- Pull the carpet so that it is straight and even throughout the vehicle.
- Install the rear seat anchor bezels. Install the rear seat assemblies.
- Install the front seat assemblies. Install the inboard buckle assemblies.
- Install the door sill scuff plates.
- Install the center console assembly, if equipped.