REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The center strips of the roof rack are stuck to the roof with an adhesive, they can be removed by heating them with a heat gun or lamp.
- Slide the rail end covers from the side rails.
- Remove the screws holding the rails to the roof.
- Separate the luggage rack from the vehicle. Remove the center strips at this time, if they are to be removed.
- Clean the area that the center strips mount to, if they were removed. All old adhesive must be removed.
- Using new double sided trim tape, install the center strips.
- Install the rack side rails to the roof. Make sure the gaskets are in position.
- Install the rail end covers.