REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Front Seat Belts
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Remove the shoulder harness turning loop.
- Remove the B-pillar trim or quarter trim as needed, to gain access to the retractor assembly.
- Remove the bolt holding the retractor assembly to the body and remove it from the vehicle.
- Install the replacement belt in position and install any removed trim.
- Lift the cover from over the mounting bolt.
- Remove the bolt retaining the buckle to the seat riser.
- Disengage the seat belt sensor wire connector and remove the buckle from the vehicle