REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the headlight bezel retaining screws and remove the bezel.
- Remove the headlamp retaining ring screws and remove the retaining ring. Do not disturb the headlamp adjusting crews.
- Pull the sealed beam forward, then unfasten the electrical connector.
- Install the replacement beam and connect the electrical connector.
- Install the retaining ring.
- Install the headlight bezel.
See Figures 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
DO NOT handle elements with your bare hands, always handle with a clean cloth. Oil from your hands will cause the element to fail.
- From the engine compartment, remove the three wire connector behind the headlamp assembly.
- Rotate the bulb retaining ring counterclockwise and remove the retaining ring and lamp bulb.
- Install the replacement bulb and retaining ring assembly. Rotate the ring clockwise.
- Attach the three wire connector.