REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Front Park, Turn Signal and Side Marker
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Remove the headlamp bezel retaining screws and remove the bezel.
- Twist the bulb from the lamp socket.
- Install the replacement bulb and twist into position.
- Install the headlamp bezel and retaining screws.
Rear Tail, Stop, Turn Signal, Back Up, Side Marker and License Lamps
See Figures 5 through 10
- To replace the bulb, remove (4) attaching screws.
- Pull out the lamp assembly. Twist the socket from the lamp and replace the bulb.
- Install the replacement bulb and twist the socket into the lamp assembly.
- Position the lamp assembly in place and secure with (4) attaching screws.