REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the rear driveline module assembly from the vehicle.
- Remove the viscous coupling, snapring and torque tube bearing shield.
- Remove torque tube to overrunning clutch case bolts.
- Slide the torque tube off of the torque shaft.
- Engage the torque tube onto the torque shaft. Install the torque tube to the overrunning clutch case bolts, tightening to 21 ft. lbs. (28 Nm).
- Install the bearing shield and snapring.
- Install the viscous coupling.
- Install the driveline module into the vehicle. Lower The vehicle.
See Figures 1 and 2