REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
On these models the turn signal switch is part of the multi-function switch.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- With tilt column, remove the tilt lever.
- Remove both upper and lower steering column covers.
- Remove the multi-function switch tamper proof mounting screws.
- Pull the switch away from the column and loosen the connector screw. The screw will remain in the connector.
- Remove the wiring connector from the multi-function switch.
- Install the wiring connector to the switch, then tighten the connector retaining screw to 17 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
- Mount the multi-function switch to the column, then tighten the retaining screws to 17 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
- With tilt column, install the tilt lever.
- Connect the negative battery cable.