REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Before performing repair procedures on any air bag system component, refer to the Air Bag Systems Check procedures outlined in this section
- Disconnect the negative battery cable and isolate cable.
- Remove the two screws attaching lower console to instrument panel support brackets.
- Slide cup holder out.
- Remove the two upper console attaching screws behind the cup holder.
- Slide console rearward and up to remove.
- Disconnect wiring at ACM and remove module.
- Remove the four ACM mounting screws.
- Slide the ACM off the mounting bracket toward the drive side and remove module.
- For installation, reverse above procedures. Attach module and bracket with screws and tighten to 95 inch lbs. (11 Nm).
- Perform the Air Bag System Check procedures outlined in this section before connecting the negative battery cable.