REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Remove the head cover from the wiper arm base.
- Remove the arm to pivot attaching nut.
- Remove the wiper arm from pivot using a rocking motion.
- With the wiper motor in Park position, position the arm on the pivot shaft. Choose a point where the tip of the left wiper arm is approximately 2-3 in. (51-76mm) above the windshield cowl top, and the right arm 1.0-1.5 in. (25-38mm) above the windshield cowl top.
- Install the attaching nut and tighten to 120 inch lbs. (13 Nm).
- Install the pivot head cover on the wiper arm.