REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Place the ignition key in the OFF position.
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
- Using a suitable trim panel removal tool, carefully pry out and remove the radio/HVAC control module bezel.
- Unfasten the mounting screws from around the radio unit.
- Disconnect the wiring harness and antenna lead from behind the radio.
- Remove the radio from the vehicle.
- Connect the antenna lead and wiring harness to the back of the radio.
- Install the radio into the instrument panel.
- Install and tighten the radio mounting screws.
- Install the trim bezel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.