See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Open the trunk lid and move the right side trunk liner aside on Sebring coupe and Avenger models; move the left side trunk liner aside on Cirrus, Stratus, Sebring convertible and Breeze models.
- Unplug the antenna lead from the base of the antenna body.
- Remove the antenna mast by unscrewing it from the antenna body.
- Remove the mounting bracket fastener.
- Remove the antenna from the vehicle.
- Install the antenna into the vehicle.
- Align the mounting bracket and install the fastener.
- Install the antenna mast.
- Connect the antenna cable to the cable lead.
- Place the inner trunk liner back into the correct position.
- Connect the negative battery cable.