REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Open and support the hood.
- Remove the plastic push-in fasteners and remove the front wheel housing splash shields.
- Remove the push-in fasteners securing the bottom of the fascia to the radiator closure panel.
- If equipped, disengage the fog lamp wiring connectors.
- Remove the push-in fasteners securing the fascia to the front fenders.
- Disengage the fascia from the hooks on the bottom of the front fenders and remove it from the vehicle.
- Using a drill, remove the grille-to-fascia rivets.
- Remove the grille.
- Place the grille in position on the fascia and secure with new rivets, or small nuts and bolts.
- Place the fascia/grille assembly into position on the front of the vehicle.
- Engage the fascia onto the hooks at the bottom of the front fenders.
- Install the push-in fasteners to secure the fascia to the front fenders.
- If equipped, engage the fog lamp wiring connectors.
- Install the push-in fasteners securing the bottom of the fascia to the radiator closure panel.
- Install the front wheel housing splash shields and secure with the plastic push-in fasteners.
See Figure 3
- Release the hood latch, then open and support the hood on the prop rod.
- Remove the screws holding the grille to the headlamp adapter assembly.
- Pull forward on the grille slightly and remove the clips securing grille to fascia.
- Remove the grille from the vehicle.