REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The back-up light switch is located on the top left front side of the transaxle case.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- From the bottom side of the vehicle, detach the wiring connector from the switch.
- Unscrew the switch from the transaxle case.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. You must use Teflon® tape or equivalent sealant on the switch threads.
Do NOT overtighten the switch.
- After installation, make sure the back-up lamps are working properly.