REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Unfasten the retaining clips on the air cleaner housing cover.
- Lift the cover off of the air cleaner housing.
- Remove the air cleaner element from the housing.
- Wipe the air cleaner housing out using a damp cloth. Check the lid gasket, if so equipped, to ensure that it has a tight seal; replace it if necessary.
- Position the replacement air cleaner element in the housing.
- Install the air cleaner cover and secure by snapping the retaining clips.