REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Place the wipers are in the PARK position, then turn the ignition OFF .
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unsnap the plastic retaining nut cover and remove it from the wiper arm.
- Remove the wiper arm retaining nut.
- Remove the wiper arm by using a universal puller tool, or by hand using a rocking motion, to pull the wiper blade and arm from the pivot shaft.
- Position the wiper blade and arm on the pivot, making sure it is proper seated. Position the wiper arms so that the heel of the blade is on the PARK line of the windshield.
- Start the retaining nut.
- Raise the blade off of the windshield while tightening the retaining nut. Tighten the retaining nut to 23-29 ft. lbs. (33-40 Nm) for Cirrus, Stratus, Sebring convertible and Breeze. Tighten the retaining nut to 9 ft. lbs. (13 Nm) on Sebring coupe and Avenger models.
- Install the plastic retaining nut cover.
- Connect the negative battery cable.