See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
To locate the fuses or fusible links for your vehicle, refer to figures.
To replace a fuse, simply unplug it and plug in a new one.Fusible Link
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Disconnect the fusible link from the junction block or starter solenoid.
- Cut the harness directly behind the connector to remove the damaged fusible link.
- Strip the harness wire approximately 12mm.
- Connect the new fusible link to the harness wire using a crimp on connector. Solder the connection using rosin core solder.
- Tape all exposed wires with plastic electrical tape.
- Connect the fusible link to the junction block or starter solenoid and reconnect the battery ground cable.