REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the clutch hose from the slave cylinder.
- Unbolt and remove the cylinder from the clutch housing.
- Install the slave cylinder and bleed the system.
You'll need an assistant for this job.
- Raise and support the car on jackstands.
- Loosen the bleeder screw at the slave cylinder.
- Make sure that the master cylinder is full.
- Attach a length of rubber hose to the bleeder screw nipple and place the other end in a glass jar half full of clean brake fluid.
- Have your assistant push the clutch pedal down slowly to the floor. If air is in the system, bubbles will appear in the jar as the pedal is being depressed.
- When the pedal is at the floor, have the assistant hold it there while you tighten the bleeder screw.
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until no bubbles are found. Check the master cylinder level frequently to make sure that you don't run low on fluid.