REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the door trim panel and watershield.
- Remove the glass channel-to-regulator bolts.
- Using a shielded tool, pry off the weather-stripping at the top of the door channel.
- Remove the glass by lifting it out.
- Remove the regulator mounting bolts.
- Unplug the wiring connector and remove the regulator and motor assembly from the door.
When loosening the regulator-to-motor bolts, take great care to avoid sudden spring windup. The regulator spring is under considerable tension. Remove the spring first.
- Installation is the order of the reverse of removal procedure. Lubricate the sector and gear and rollers prior to installation.