1990-93 Colt Hatchback and Sedan
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Lift the hood.
- For the right side bulb, remove the windshield washer reservoir and radiator overflow bottle.
- Twist the bulb holder to the left and remove it from the headlight housing.
- Unplug the harness connector from the socket holder.
- Pull out the headlight bulb.
Never touch the headlight bulb with your bare hands! The natural oils from your skin will cause a hot spot on the bulb, resulting in early bulb failure. Never allow the bulb to become dirty! If you are at doubt as to the cleanliness of the bulb, clean the glass thoroughly with rubbing alcohol.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Reach behind the lamp assembly and disconnect the wiring harness.
- Turn the bulb holder to the left and remove it from the housing.
- Pull the bulb from the holder.