See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the floor console. Disconnect the radio wiring harness and antenna.
- Remove the radio and mounting bracket from the console.
- Install the radio and mounting bracket to the console and install the console.
The radio fuse is on the back of the radio. The left front speaker is accessed through the corner panel. To get to the right front speaker, remove the glove box and air duct. The rear speakers are easily accessed.Vista
- Remove the radio trim panel.
- Remove the console side cover and disconnect the wiring connector and antenna cable.
- Remove the mounting screws and slide the radio out of the panel.
- The front speakers are accessed by removing the left or right trim panels. The rear speakers are accessed by removing the rear door trim panels.
- Install the radio. Connect the wiring harnesses and antenna. Install the console cover and trim panel.