REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the wheel cover and loosen the lug nuts.
- Jack up the rear of the car and support with jackstands. Remove the lug nuts and the rear wheels.
- Remove the hub center cap, loosen and remove the axle nut, slide the drum from the spindle (take care not to drop the axle bearing).
If you meet resistance while removing the drum, back off on the adjuster.
- Inspect the drum for grooves, have it machined or replaced as necessary.
- Install the drum and adjust the brakes. Repack the wheel bearings (refer to the bearing section in this Section).