The wiper motor may be located on either the right or left side of the front deck, depending upon the year and model. A wiper removing hole is provided to gain access to the linkage for removal purposes.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Remove the wiper arm assemblies.
- Remove the front cowl trim plate.
- Remove the pivot shaft mounting nuts and push the pivot shaft toward the inside.
- Disconnect the linkage from the motor and lift out the linkage.
- Unbolt and remove the motor.
Install the motor. Connect the linkage and mount the pivots. Install the cowl trim plate and wiper arm assemblies.When installing the arms, the at-rest position of the blade tips-to-windshield molding should be:
Vista Passenger's side: 30mm; Driver's side: 25mm