REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the right side instrument panel trim end cap.
- Remove the right trim bezel from the instrument panel. It is held in place by friction and a screw.
- Remove the sensor retaining screws.
- Pull the sensor out from the instrument panel and disconnect the wiring.
- Insert the sensor in the instrument panel then connect the wiring.
- Install and tighten the sensor retaining screws.
- Attach the right trim bezel to the instrument panel.
- Install the right side instrument panel trim end cap.