REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The speed control switch is mounted in the steering wheel and wired through the clockspring device under the steering wheel.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Turn OFF the ignition.
- Remove the 2 screws from the side of the switch.
- Rock the switch away from the air bag and steering wheel.
- Unplug the 2-way electrical connector.
- Plug the 2-way electrical connector from the clockspring back into the switch assembly.
- Place the switch in the steering wheel, sliding the forward edge of the switch under the air bag. Line up the locating pins on the switch with the holes in the steering wheel frame.
- Attach the switch to the wheel with 2 screws, starting with the screw at the left end of the switch.