REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
On vehicles equipped with a compact disc player or graphic equalizer assembly, removal and installation procedures are the same as for the radio/tape player.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the center bezel by pulling straight back.
- Remove the screws that attach the radio to the instrument panel.
- Slightly pull the radio out of the dashboard. Unplug and label the electrical wiring connectors, ground cable and antenna. Remove the radio.
- Attach all of the electrical wiring connectors, the ground cable and the antenna cable.
- Slide the radio into the dashboard until the mounting holes match up with the screw holes in the dashboard.
- Install the screws and tighten until snug.
- Install the center bezel.
- Connect the negative battery cable and check all functions of the radio for proper operation.