REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- With the exhaust system removed, cut the tailpipe or resonator intermediate pipe next to the rear suspension crossmember.
- Install the tailpipe/resonator assembly onto the remainder of the intermediate pipe/tailpipe. Loosely assemble the accompanying clamp.
- Remove the exhaust support brackets from the vehicle.
- Install the new support brackets found on the replacement tailpipe/resonator assembly onto the vehicle in the same locations were the old ones were removed.
- Install the exhaust system.