REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the front door trim panel as outlined in this section.
- Remove the front window trim.
- Unplug the power mirror wire connector, if equipped.
- Remove the access hole cover.
- Remove the nuts holding the mirror to the door frame.
- Disengage the harness plug and feed the wire through the opening.
- Separate the mirror from the door.
- Feed the wire through the opening and engage the harness plug, if equipped.
- Position the mirror against the door frame, then install the retaining nuts. Tighten the nuts until snug.
- Install the window frame trim.
- Install the front door trim panel as outlined in this section.