See Figure 1
This vehicle is equipped with and automatic transaxle that includes a built in differential. The differential is on the right hand side of the vehicle and is not serviced separately. You can on the other hand drain the gear oil from the unit and refill. The type of fluid is SAE 80W-90 hypoid gear lube. The vehicle will hold only 1 quart (0.95L).
See Figure 2
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the fill bolt from the differential housing. Carefully place your finger into the unit hole.
- Touch the inside of the unit and see how high the fluid is, if it is about to the top, the level is OK. If not, add fluid.
- With the correct type of fluid, top off the unit.
- Install the plug. Lower the vehicle.
- Start the vehicle and check for leaks.