REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the right lower underpanel silencer duct.
- Disconnect the wiring on the blower motor resistor.
- Remove the resistor retaining screws.
- Pull the resistor out of the heater housing.
- Install the resistor with the attaching screws.
- Plug the wiring harness connectors back together.
- Install the right lower underpanel silencer duct.
- Connect the negative battery cable and check the blower system for proper operation.