REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the lower right under panel silencer duct.
- Remove the blower motor connector from the resistor block.
- Squeeze the blower motor wiring grommet and push the grommet through the blower motor housing cover.
- Remove the blower motor housing cover.
- Remove the screws that secure the blower assembly to the heater or air conditioning housing and remove the assembly from the unit.
- Position the blower motor in the heater unit and secure in place with the screws.
- Install the blower housing onto the unit and secure in place with the retaining screws.
- Attach the blower lead wire connector.
- Connect the negative battery cable and check the blower motor for proper operation.