REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Place the ignition key in the OFF position.
- If necessary, remove the ash tray.
- Remove the trim bezel.
- Remove the control panel head retaining screws.
- Pull the control head out of the instrument panel. Separate the two connectors on the rear of the control head.
- Attach the connectors at the rear of the control head.
- Place the control head into the instrument panel and install the control head retaining screws.
- If removed, install the ash tray.
- Install the trim bezel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.