REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
The temperature door actuator is located at the bottom of the heater housing at the center terminal.
- Remove the left and right underpanel silencer ducts.
- Remove the two retaining screws from the actuator which are accessible from the right side of the center stack.
- Remove the screw from the actuator on the left side.
- Pull the actuator straight down from the shaft and disconnect the electrical wire. Upon removal, matchmark the shaft position of the actuator, because the shaft on this motor is keyed.
- When installing the new actuator, its shaft must be positioned in the same location of removal.
- Install and tighten the screw on the left side of the actuator.
- Install and tighten the two retaining screws removed from the right side of the actuator.
- Install the left and right underpanel silencer ducts.