REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The body control module is located on the passengers side under the dash.
- Remove the right end cover.
- Remove the right cowl side trim panel and pull the carpeting back, exposing the dash liner.
- Cut dash liner along the perforated lines and pull the dash liner back.
- Remove the screw through the oblong access hole at the right end of the knee blocker.
- Remove the push-in fastener at the lower leg of the module from underneath the instrument panel and maneuver the module down and out.
- Disconnect the wires on the body control module, then remove the unit from the vehicle.
- Attach the wiring to the control module.
- Install the module and the push-in fastener.
- Install the screw through the oblong access hole at the right end of the knee blocker and tighten.
- Place the dash liner into position.
- Lay the carpeting back into place. Install the right cowl side trim panel.
- Install the right end cover.