REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument cluster bezels and the cluster itself.
- Remove the cluster back cover retaining screws, then remove the cover.
- Disconnect the transmission range indicator and the odometer connectors from the printed circuit board.
- Remove the printed circuit board retaining screws. There are two screws located at the base of each connector.
- Position the circuit board on the back of the cluster making sure that all of the screw and light bulb holes align with the holes in the circuit board.
- Install the retaining screws until snug.
- Attach the transmission range indicator and odometer connectors to the circuit board.
- Install the cluster into the dashboard, then install the cluster cover bezels.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Check for proper operation of the instrument cluster gauges and speedometer.