REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the screws holding the fog lamp to the bumper.
- Pull the fog lamp forward from the opening in front of the bumper.
- Disengage the fog lamp wire harness from the front of the lighting wire harness.
- Remove the fog lamp from the vehicle.
- Place the fog lamp into position on the vehicle.
- Engage the fog lamp wire to the front of the light wire harness.
- Insert the fog lamp rearward into the opening in front of the bumper.
- Install the screws that hold the fog lamp to the bumper.
- Verify lamp operation and alignment.
See Figure 2
- Release the hood latch and open the hood.
- Remove the radiator closure panel sight shield as needed to gain access to the headlamps.
- Remove the screws holding the headlamp module halves together.
- Separate the halves.
- Remove the fog lamp wire connector cover.
- Disconnect the wires from the fog lamp bulb.
- Disengage the retainer clip holding the bulb to the fog lamp.
- Remove the bulb from the fog lamp.
- Place the bulb into position in the fog lamp.
- Engage the retainer clip to hold the bulb to the fog lamp assembly.
- Attach the wire connectors to the fog lamp bulb.
- Install the fog lamp wires connector cover.
- Place the module halves together.
- Install the screws to hold the headlamp module halves together.
- Install the radiator closure panel sight shield.
- Verify the fog lamp operation and alignment.
See Figure 3
A properly aligned fog lamp will project a pattern on the alignment screen (refer to headlamp aiming procedures) 4 inch (102mm) below the fog lamp centerline and straight ahead-refer to the illustrations.