REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the screws holding the license plate lighting assembly onto the vehicle.
- Remove the lighting assembly from the rear bumper or fascia body panel.
- Remove the light bulb socket from the lighting assembly.
- Pull the used light bulb from the socket.
- Insert the new bulb into the socket and press in until fully seated.
- Install the socket into the license plate lighting assembly.
- Install the license plate lighting assembly into the fascia or bumper.
- Install the screws to hold the lamp in the vehicle.