REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
The models covered by this guide are equipped with two hood mounted washer nozzles. Each nozzle emits three streams into the wiper pattern. If the nozzle performance becomes bad, they can be adjusted.
- Disconnect the washer fluid hose.
- Using a pair of needle nose pliers, squeeze together the locking tab on the nozzle.
- Remove the nozzle.
- Snap the washer nozzle into position, making sure that the tabs are securely snapped into position.
- Connect the washer fluid hose.
- Check the operation of the nozzles.
- To adjust it, it is recommended to use a safety pin. Insert the pin into the nozzle ball and adjust the spray pattern on the windshield as illustrated. The right and left nozzles are identical.
- Recheck the operation of the nozzles.