REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Disconnect the battery terminals, negative first.
- Remove the battery and tray assembly.
- Remove the reservoir retaining nuts and screw then remove the reservoir.
- Disconnect the wiring from the reservoir pump and float sensor.
- Disconnect the washer hose and block the liquid outlet to keep fluid from exiting the reservoir.
- Pry the washer pump from the reservoir, check the grommet for deterioration and replace if necessary.
- Install the pump into the reservoir.
- Connect the washer hose and install the reservoir.
- Connect the wiring that was detached.
- Install the reservoir retaining nuts and screw and tighten to 80-120 inch lbs. (9-14 Nm).
- Install the battery tray and battery.
- Connect the battery cables, positive first.
- Start the vehicle, top off the reservoir and check the pump reservoir operation.