REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the battery and battery tray assembly. Disconnect the negative battery cable first.
- Drain the washer fluid from the reservoir.
- Remove the mounting screws from the reservoir and remove the reservoir/pump assembly from the vehicle.
- Disconnect the electrical lead and rubber hose from the bottom of the pump.
- Gently pry the pump away from the reservoir and out of the grommet. Care must be taken not to puncture the reservoir.
- Remove the rubber grommet from the reservoir and discard.
- Install a new rubber grommet on the reservoir.
- Position the pump into place and push in firmly until it locks into the grommet.
- Connect the electrical lead and rubber hose to the pump.
- Position the reservoir into place and install the mounting screws until snug.
- Fill the reservoir with washer fluid.
- Install the battery tray and battery. Connect the positive battery cable first.
- Check the operation of the system.