The CAB is mounted on the top of the right front frame rail and uses a 60-way system connector.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Turn the ignition switch OFF .
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug the wiring harness connectors from the Anti-Lock relays, which are mounted to a bracket attached to the CAB.
- Detach the wiring harness connector 60-way connector from the CAB.
- Remove the 2 CAB module mounting bracket-to-frame rail bolts.
- Remove the CAB from the vehicle.
- Remove the 3 CAB module-to-bracket mounting screws, then remove the CAB module from the bracket.
- Position the CAB module onto the mounting bracket and install the 3 retaining screws until snug.
- Install the CAB module and bracket into the vehicle. Secure the CAB in place with the 2 mounting screws.
- Attach the 60-way connector to the CAB, then attach the wiring connectors to the Anti-lock relays.
- Connect the battery cable.