REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the 2 nuts attaching the speed control cable and mounting bracket to the servo.
- Remove the screws attaching the servo mounting bracket.
- Remove the servo mounting bracket.
- Detach the electrical connector and vacuum hose from the servo unit.
- Pull the cable away from the servo unit to expose the retaining clip, then remove the clip attaching the cable to the servo unit.
- With the throttle in the full open position, align the hole in the speed control cable sleeve with the hole in the servo pin and install the retaining clip.
- Connect the vacuum hose to the servo unit. Plug the electrical connection back together.
- Position the mounting bracket and install the screws to secure the attaching bracket. Tighten the screws to 105 inch lbs. (12 Nm).
- Insert the servo studs through the holes in the speed control cable and the mounting bracket. Fasten the nuts to the studs and tighten to 60 inch lbs. (7 Nm).
See Figures 3 and 4