REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
This is a general procedure and applicable to all vehicles covered by this information.
- The grille is held in place by numerous trim screws, most often hidden from plain view.
- Inspect the grille until all mounting screw locations have been identified. Often times, the screws can only be accessed with the hood open. Some vehicles or model/years may require the removal of other front end components (such as headlights or front bumper fascia) before the grille can be removed from the vehicle.
- Remove the mounting screws.
- Pull the grille out of the front of the vehicle.
- Position the grille in place and line the mounting screw holes up with the grille holes.
- Install all mounting screws securely.
- Install any components removed for access to the grille mounting screws.