REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Raise the vehicle and safely support it with jackstands.
- Remove the nuts, bolts, and retainers at the ends of the sway bar-where it meets the control arms.
- Remove the bolts from the mounting clamps attached to the crossmember and remove the sway bar from the vehicle.
Lubricate the sway bar rubber bushings liberally with suitable grease before assembling.
- Put the busings that attach the sway bar to the crossmember into position on the sway bar with the slit facing forward.
- Raise the sway bar into position and install the mounting clamps and their bolts.
- Position th