REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the 2 attaching screws and remove the heater control bezel, then remove the 2 screws attaching the clock to the base panel.
- Pull the clock to the rear to gain clearance to reach the electrical connector, then disengage the electrical connector and remove the clock.
- Position the clock in the instrument panel, then attach the wiring harness to the clock.
- Position the clock against the instrument panel and install the attaching screws until snug.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
All 1985 and later models use digital clocks only. Digital clocks are part of the radio unit. For removal, refer to the radio removal and installation procedure described previously in this section.