REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
This procedure applies to all vehicles covered by this information. Some slight differences may arise; adjust the procedure accordingly.
- Remove the cowl top screen. The reservoir is located under the windshield wiper arms and cowl grille on all models, except Premier. The reservoir in the Premier vehicles is located on the inner fender of the engine compartment.
- Disconnect the wiring harness from the reservoir pump.
- Disconnect the washer hose and block the liquid outlet to prevent the liquid from running out while removing the reservoir from the engine compartment.
- Unfasten the sheet metal screws attaching the reservoir to the vehicle.
- Unblock the outlet, then connect the washer hose to the reservoir.
- Position the reservoir in the vehicle and install the sheet metal attaching screws. Tighten the screws until snug.
- Fasten the wiring harness to the reservoir pump.
- If applicable, install the cowl top screen.